So here’s my Plan A:
I’m gonna set the alarm to go off at 6:30 am. Yes, I know, that’s EARLY! Then I’ll do that ten minutes drive to the stable and feed the horses. Another fifteen minutes of walking will take me here….
This location is closed to the public in the period of September 1st to October 15th meaning I can go there to fly kites again! Like mentioned, the weather forecast looks promising. Sunny and nice and stable winds coming in from the south west should cater for very good flying conditions in the morning hours, and my Plan A is to go for that!
I’ll bring a bunch of kites, both for kite aerial photography and a handful of quad kites for fun flying.
Hopefully Plan A is within reach. If not I’ll have to come up with a Plan B. Stay tuned! ?